.NET Full Stack / Web Developer
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and ambitious .NET Full Stack / Web Developer to join Lakrids by Johan Bülow. As a developer, you will join our ecommerce team and help us build amazing digital products. We recently launched 9 new webshops on Umbraco and Ucommerce, and we have major plans for our ecommerce and digital presence going forward. Join us in our mission to make the world love liquorice.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Producing code using .NET Framework
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Work closely with external developers on our platforms
- Investigate new technologies and how to implement them in our stack
- Work closely with sales and support departments and understanding how technology can help them enhance their efforts.
- Help build the foundation for a strong team of developers
- 3-5+ years working with .NET framework
- Experience working with Umbraco/uCommerce is a major advantage
- Experience in Azure/Cloud is an advantage
- You are a self-motivated and driven person
- You are open minded and strive to understand customers and co-workers
- You are well structured and follow through on your projects
- You are a team player and don’t mind working with non-technical and creative people as well as other developers
- You have an EU work permit
- A young and vibrant workplace
- A chance to work with a global scope and across borders
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- A chance to work on a completely newly developed platform that is not bound by any legacy code
Workplace: Lakrids by Johan Bülow Headquarter, Sydholmen 5, 2650 Hvidovre, Copenhagen, Denmark
- EU work permit is needed
- For the right profile, we can assist in relocation
Application deadline: February 1st, 2019 to Ecommerce Director Michael Ewald Hansen.
Lakrids by Johan Bülow was founded in Bornholm on July 7th, 2007. Through amazing taste combinations and tasteful design, Lakrids by Johan Bülow has become one of Denmark's favorite brands in a short period of time. Lakrids by Johan Bülow currently owns own stores in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany and Dubai.
Lakrids by Johan Bülow's products are sold at more than 1900 wholesalers in 25 countries and are featured at prestigious department stores such as Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and De Bijenkorf.